MTRA will again host our popular CAMP CABALLO FOR KIDS at Marion Therapeutic Riding Association in two sessions, June 19-23 and June 26-30, with camp every weekday (Mon-Fri) from 9 am until noon (no late pickups).
This is a Horsemanship Summer Day Camp for kids from 7-14 years old. Children with disabilities are also welcome to apply. Have a horse-crazy kid that needs a fun activity for a week or two this summer? Camp attendees will be taught proper horse care and skills. They will also do creative projects relative to horses and will have riding and grooming lessons every day, as well as storytelling and arts and crafts. We even have a visit by RAIN the Soccer Dog planned!
Dreamcatcher Camp for kids 8-14! This camp is for more experienced horse crazy kids who will enjoy horseback riding, honing their horsemanship skills, grooming, daily horse care and groundwork. Dreamcatcher Camp will be two session, June 5-9 and June 12-16, 9:00 until noon. Dreamcatcher Camp will end with a horseshow with the Marion Saddle Club at Longwood South on June 17th (additional $40 fee).
- Registration must be brought to the MTRA office with the camper(s) present. No registrations will be taken by email or over the phone.
- All campers may ONLY be picked up by the person(s) authorized by the registering parent/guardian.
- Drop off starts at 8:30 am at MTRA, camp begins at 9:00 am.
- Camp Caballo and Dreamcatcher Camp end at noon. All campers should be picked up promptly at these times. Please be on time when dropping off and picking up your child.
- Camp Caballo and Camp Dreamcatcher are $250 per week, with a limited number of spots available on a first come, first serve basis. Two or more siblings receive a 15% discount on each child.
- A camper will not be considered for a spot until all paperwork is completed and fees paid. Required will be a 2017 Camp Application. Forms and fees must be received in the MTRA Main Office no later than May 22nd.
Camp will be hosted at Marion Therapeutic Riding Center’s Greenway location, at 6850 SE 41st Ct., Ocala, FL 34480. For more information, call 352-732-7300 Tuesday through Saturday during business hours, or email us at email@example.com.
To make a payment for your camper, please use the secure online payment button below, or mail or bring your check to MTRA at 6850 SE 41st Court, Ocala, FL 34480.